Sunday, October 5, 2008

Il Mio Cuore Va

wazzup guysss?

somehow i missed some meet ups with my poly frens...dunno how u guys look like now??? damn curious....damn...damn...damn...

i managed to meet my old gang on Children's Day (1st Oct) and ate Dim Sum at chinatown...delicious food indeed. BUT...we waited for the legendary chicken feet until we cannot wait anymore...so we left the place...WITHOUT eating any chicken feet! wat the feet?! damn angry abt that... feet sia....

i jus finished my guard duty yesterday! it was my first guard duty so far...we fall in at 4am...started guarding the sentry with my bunk mate, jian bin at 5.30am...and we finished our duty at 12.30am. @#(#$(*$(@&&@^@#_!!!!! 19 freaking hours straight!!!! my oh my! the duty is lame...the sentry is shitty...luckily, jian bin is a nice guy and we gotta tok abt lots of stuff....time passes faster when i'm talking...LOL!

alright, i needa correct something i've mentioned on the last post. i'm allocated to 48 SAR, leopard tankee. i'm in the second batch...2nd company. which means, the first batch/1st company are the pioneer batch to drive the tanks. and the tanks ain't brand new...lol! they are second hand from the Germans.

aniwae, the tanks are Leopard 2A4. the Germans are now using...not 2A4, not 2A5...but 2A6. tat's 2 versions newer...haha! still, leopard 2A4 is really handsome, charming and powerful! btw, they hav yet to install air-con in the tanks...so its freaking stuff and hot inside. (speechless...)

okay, some fun facts...there's 2 fellow DMD students in my company! there are Jimmy from animation, and Nicholas from IM. cool! Nicole is in my bunk too...yea, i call him nicole sometimes.
and in my bunk of 16 ppl, there're 4 falcons (including me!)...very lucky! lastly, i'm still a platoon 3 section 2 guy...jus tat i'm now...the first guy in platoon 3 sec 2, instead of 7th.

yeah, i can continue saying i love platoon 3 till i ORD(the day i finish National Service) i guess!

oh ya, my OC is a female captain! she's very kind to us. the other commanders are very nice too. and my 2nd company ppl( total 53 of us, 3 platoons, 9 sections) are pretty nice too...have not get to know all of them yet...

and yeah, i shall ORD on the 10th May 2010! count down for me...LOL!

Il Mio Cuore Va :)
(My heart will go on)

No comments:

Post a Comment