Sunday, October 26, 2008

acneggedon!

good and bad news...

bad news first...haha!

i currently experiencing acne outbreak! i call it acne-ggedon! it's like armageddon casted on my face! no clue why it happened...but it happened! and i'm still battling it! yesterday, i even consulted a dermatologist to help me with my prob. i should have seen him earlier...cos i tot it would jus come and go....but it jus come and come...what e fuck is this...LOL! well, the good news from the bad news is that i will recover...but it takes time. bring it on, acneggedon!

next next wk is judgement day...where i'll see the doctor to check my condition.

i actually want to post a picture of myself...but i'm afraid that i will shock the world as well as my mum, who actually visits my blog once in awhile!!!! (i shouldn't have let her know my blog address..) aniwae, she will return to singapore at ard late november...and she'll see me LIVE...wahahaha! boohoo!!

btw, my acne prob worsens becos i exercise and perspires alot under the hot sun during camp training...then..KAPOOM! acne outbreak....damn. now mus apply sunblock in camp...feels like some pussies/weaklings...well, i'm a patient now...wat can i say.

good news:

1) i am getting to like reading books! it improves my language..btw, i read both english and chinese story books for now. reading spurs me to come up with new ideas for my OWN story... :D

2) i'm now faithfully jotting down rough ideas/ drafts for my own story. i'm inspired to do this one since poly...but jus lack of something to move on. Till recently as i was doing my sentry guard duty..i was so bored that i forced myself to think abt story ideas...and tata! i got to pick up where i left in my story...and continue it! (rather, i rewrote the whole story plot again.)...bad news from the good news is that currently i found some loopholes and problems in my story...which means i'm pretty much stuck again. but no worries, i aimed to finish it by ORD...it better be...hahaha!

3) i love my bunk mates. we adopted 2 hobbies rite now...reading and playing chess! feels like a library sometimes...whahaaha! we will pass on the books once we read finish it...like relaying..haha! one of them passed me 250GB of anime! holyshit! and some of them actually listen to my stories! they give a damn abt my crazy ideas....woohoo! and we love to joke around...TOGETHER! and we get our job done NICELY...TOGETHER! the team spirit and performance is number 1 lah....will go drink with them once in while...haha!

4) NBA season is back soon! i won't be able to follow this season so closely this time....(serving the country...lol)...but i'll still support and watch NBA recaps whenever i hav e time. BOSTON for the win!

5) i can't really think of another good news. but yeah...i'm still a happy guy. that's good news....haha!

i hope time can pass by slower somehow...i wanna get more things done. haiz....

eh, nothing more to share...

shall go back to my PSP and complete e Jeanne D' Arc game...then watch some gundam shows!~

No comments:

Post a Comment