Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ariel's birthday

i finally have some photos (with me inside) to post. my social life has been cut down to one and a half day every week. that explains why i dun hav much photos to share nowadays...(emo)

ANYWAY...lets take a look at....

Ariel's 21st birthday party!!!!!!! at Holland Village ther...


nice.



pls sign!



okay, sign lo!



smile~



mi and Ariel, the birthday gal!



Mi and MissPiggy, Joey. i'm wearing her tee-shirt....LOL!



cute little gal!



they look like sisters rite?



eat all you want.



abit dim..but the mood is HIGH! okay, i'm not gd with words.



i look drunk...haha. (we're drinking tea btw)



i took this one. not bad...haha!



the CAKE! the little gal is on stand-by mode already!!!



grp photo! blur blur...but magical!



Ariel is the Queen of the day!

I'll spend my 21st birthday in the camp. they will drive all their Leopard tanks and do a parade show for me and fire 21 shots into the air! How COOL is that? wahahahaaa!

super good news!
my mum is returning on 19th Dec till 1st Jan! 2 weeks! i mus do a parade to welcome her back...LOL! miss her very much! i wana cry like a baby now....hahahaha!

yeap, i hav a feeling that this year will end great!

mum told me HK is getting cooler nowadays....changing season.
well, Singapore is Hot and Wet!

lolololol!

No comments:

Post a Comment