Sunday, September 21, 2008

fellowship of the tankee

i'm officially posted to the armour unit! and to be more specific, i'm appointed as a tankee! weeeee!!
tankee is basically someone operates the tank! i dunno which position i'll be in yet...but i noe there are only three positions...the driver, the gunner and the ammo loader. (i want to be the gunner...KAPOOOOM!!!)

i always wanted to be a Gundam operator...but yeah, it's impossible. so the next closest job i can get is to be a tank operator! yeah, i got chosen for the tankee interview...(for i say 'no' to command sch)...and then i happily expressed 'yes' to the interviewer. so tats tat...I'm a tankee! a little dream come true? hahaha!

btw, my batch is going to operate the LEOPARD tanks...it's one of the best tanks in the world. the SAF just bought them and we shall become the first batch operating the new tanks. i shot a brand new SAR21...and now i going to sit in a brand new leopard tank...cool~
(go google the tank ya!)

yeah, from what i noe... its not easy to be an armour tankee. maintaining and cleaning of the tank will be a pain in my ass, my lungs, my brain, my toes....well, i'll be fine. hahaha!

i'm very excited now. but oso feeling damn shitty at the same time.

i had a really wonderful break after POP. saying goodbye is so hard.

guys, wish me luck!

i'll continue to tan my skin, strengthen myself, gain weight, be more disciplined, be more serious abt work...bla bla bla. i'll be a good soldier!

watever...

No comments:

Post a Comment