Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pass Out Parade!

My 93rd blog entry! Just nice I wana post my P.O.P photos....something really special and meaningful for me!!!

Let's go! as usual, i'll do the 'talking' below the photos :)



the 'F' company...we areFalcon's 0308 batch. 2008 year's 3rd batch of tom, dick and harry...
we are Platoon 3, the best platoon. no argument pls...lol!


FALCON!



tehy are my section/bunk mates! 2 are out of course...hence, our bunk is somewhat more spacious...haha!



okay! this is the actual Pass Out Parade day...we all got promoted to become a Private!
9 weeks of Basic Military Training...FUN lah!



so proud of myself...lol!



my sis managed to attend my P.O.P...Thanks, sis!!!



i took this photo! nice rite...haha!




more grp photos!



My buddy, Peh Cheng Ning! very lucky to hav you as my buddy! i enjoyed chatting, singing, marching, bathing, sleeping, quarrelling, joking and crapping with you :)


Louis! he's our buddy too...cos Louis's buddy is out of training(OOT)...
he is from Hong Kong too!!! talk as much crap as me...LOL!



Charles! tok cock leh! Power lah! Hi 5!(inside jokes...)
He is Falcon's mascot during Games Day. He is Falcon's Funniest shit!
Damn on! he brightens up my day!



woohoo! section 2 again. yong beng not inside..mus be sleeping already...



the formidable Falcon formation! Take that!!!


I have not gather all the photos yet...may post them if i hav time. so far, army is fun! i dun mind serving for another 20 years....LOL! jus jokkkkkking....i must be out of my mind to say this.

i wana thank all my commanders! great ppl! nice to know you all...and thank you for ya guidances, teachings, care and concerns! POWER LAH!

Tekong is a beautiful island. I got to see many amazing sunrise and sunsets...i oso got to see grasshoppers, praying mantis, eagles, seagulls, centipedes, fireflies, super big black shit flies, rats , freaking noisy birds etc. the night sky is always filled with thousands of twinking stars. OMG!~~~

tissue pls...

F3207 out!

No comments:

Post a Comment