Thursday, April 24, 2008

in HK

okay...my first post ..........................in hong kong.

*wind blows by...

*me whistling....

*the world is still spinning...

everytime i vist HK...i feel like a tourist...HK is like a foreign country to me....i'm never very familiar with any place in HK...its wonderful to travel ard, shop, eat and enjoy everyday to the fullest as a tourist.....but i start to wonder if i can 'fit' back into HK as a local....haven't get to meet my cousin sharon sis yet....she is sick and needs to rest...will visit her next wk bah...hope she will recover asap!

now, i'm blogging in a LAN game shop....at night....but 'primary sch' aged kids all ard me playing online games...scolding 'fuck' in cantonese all the time...a very funny scene lol...btw, i dun hav a computer at home now...so i can't go online most of the time...

well, my digital cam spoilt today.....DAMN! end up, i missed the chance to take some wonderful photos....guess i'll have to wait till i go back to shen zhen and get my dad's digi cam....his beloved digi cam...he better let me use....or else i'll cry....hahahahahaha!

and ya, the house in shen zhen is effing nice! my parent had built their dream house finally (happy for them) i shall build my own dream hse someday too!

okay....the kids are screaming 'fuck' louder and louder....

the kid beside me is at most primary 3.....he didn't scold fuck....but he is playing grand theft auto...driving a truck...banging passerbys.....what the fuck!

kk, i need to get home liao....

anything impt...rmb to tell me! mail me....fly over and find me....anything!

bye bye....fuck the kids here...lol!

oopsss...i've misbehaved.

No comments:

Post a Comment