Tuesday, April 1, 2008

73rd post.

Wahahaha! 73rd posts liao!


1996. class 2B. Pearl's Hill Primary School.
I'm at the 3rd row, 8th from the left. all girls beside me sia...or maybe the photographer tot tat i'm a girl wearing pants...LOL! the photo is scaled to a smaller size so that u cannot see us clearly!!!!


Then we went to Miss Hay's house this year! Glad that she still rmbs me!
u can see her in the '96 class photo!


Jun Seng block ppl again...aiyo! Chun Huat was wearing our Pri sch P.E t-shirt! XL seems small liao...ahhahaha!



me and Miss Hay! I like her cos she's kind to me! :)



went to Hui Min's birthday party at Bukit Merah Mac on 29th March 08.



the PHS frens! and huimin was my secondary schoolmate oso!



that table is really small...hahaha! our knees are supposed to go under the table...LoL!



The cake is spectacular isn't it?



ard 10 years ago, we celebrated hui min's birthday here...
now, we are back....thanx hui min for holding this party!!!



hui min with her parents and relatives...



Hui Min is the star today!!! SMILE!!!




Sisters gossipping...Eat your food lah!




Charlene is the gal's name! primary 2 only...
she's abit ah lian sia...dun play play...haha!



i'm too 'young'....Sigh...



Thanx Chun Huat for the photos!

very memorable and happy events!

I love to be ard with kids! and i think the kids like the skinny and funny brother(me) too!hahaha!
they jus dun appear to be afraid of me...they tend to bully me more than i bully them...
they noe i'm a kind person....can't help it....

Apart from this, I enjoyed lying on Vivio City's top level's ground and stare at the sky. the wind was gentle and the atmosphere was pretty serene...The throwing of little stones against each other was pretty irritating...but fun..haha!

after all the fun, i realised that i have to start drawing! can't afford to get rusty.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment