Sunday, April 13, 2008

let's say it...

hahaha...i guess when one was young....he/she would speak out his/her mind without holding back. As you grew older and wiser, you will know that something is better not to be discussed, revealed or explained...because you don't wish to proceed to the next phase...
nothing wrong here...i jus wana addressed this.cos I think ltat lots of ppl kept alot of things inside themselves. (and i kept the hou world inside me, ya noe? haha!)

so here's e 'problem' i see sometimes...

people will get emotionally/spiritually hurt if they kept too many things unsaid...some people get emo becos of this issue i guess...

and some people think that it is best that everything is left unsaid...
LOL! either u are extremely wise or u are extremely emo..u come to this conclusion.
but for me, i think its not right to be like that. personal opinion here :)
be like me! tok like a dog when needed...tok like a god when needed...
Be flexible! Be responsive! Be cool! #$&*&*%!#*($ __ !!!!!!!

so if i hav a lot of things kept inside me...where will i release my shit?
good question! most of the time, i release my shit into the ever-hungry toilet bowl!
apart from that, i'll release my shit through art! so i probably dun get emo becos...i do art and shit all the time....
any more ways? of cos, i'll scold people, curse and swear....hit the pillow, bite my own toe...burn my armpit hair...e list goes on....

my conclusion is....u eat shit, u gotta shit more shit.

do i release shit on this blog? yes i do. i 'm releasing my shit NOW! L-a-u-g-h-s !



So wat things are best to be heard?

I'm leaving Singapore from 16 April to 7 May. 3 weeks at HK and Shen Zhen.
at first i thought this trip will disrupt my plan and momentum and stuff....BULLSHIT! how can i be so stupid? damn u, lee hou yeung!
this trip is so freaking important to me now!

#1. Meet parents and relatives!!!!!! miss ya all so much!
#2. Find out about the (entertainment) industry there.
#3. Shop like a king, Eat like a bear.
#4. Watch NBA playoffs and play bball with hongkies!
#5. See Hong Kong girls! drools....
#6. take photos...do research...(as if...)
#7. practise my cantonese. man i almost lost it.

so u heard this now. good!

this post is slightly better than the previous one i guess...hahahaha!

i'll tok abt my chalet experience next time.

OK! i'm done. till May then. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment