Thursday, March 27, 2008

sunset

Oh man! this is the best sunset i've ever seen! witnessed the sun setting slowly...the sun actually 'set' right into the city's horizon....very very red sun...love the whole mood! the sky was still blueish....and then the orangy clouds! totally magical!
I WANT A MAGIC CARPET RIDE!

the photos are not doing any justice man...but u can at least know wat kind of sunset i'm seeing...





and today, i guess i've came up with a very interesting story and world concept. i can feel ALOT for this project. it's a super challenging for me....which means...super fun! i gotta bookmark this in this blog. as today (27 March 08), marks the day where i'm gonna make this story works! and i predict i need at least 4 years of hard work to make this work(as in, completing most of the pre production works)...4 years from now, i shall see if i'm right.

thank you, freedom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

XELEXOLOGY time/ CRAZY time.

no specific topic in mind....

(warning!...i'm gonna nag nag nag...i'm going in all directions...)

i'm quite a freak. i can be as crazy as a monkey....and be as quite as a fish. perhaps i'm a piscean....a person with dual personalities...constantly opposing one another yet maintaining a balance within chaos. Strangely, the piscean personality description suits me perfectly.

i'm a guy constantly thinking. this is something i do naturally....when i hav nothing to do, I'll think. Now, i think i'm never bored. I hav a ton of stuff listed to do, to achieve...a life time is perhaps too short for me...

death. its an inevitable and unpreditable event.
Now i hav the seeds to all the flowers that i want to grow. Nobody will know what kind of flowers i am planting, until beautiful flowers bloom. People(others) will first see the flowers before acknowledging the seeds, the stems, the leaves and the one who grow it.
get wat i mean? the world is only interested in the final product/result. And i'll hav to grow them till they blossom. Its the only way to prove (to both myself and the world) that i'm a great gardener.
So before i die, i gotta churn out as many wonderful flowers as possible. That's the mission i'm on. or rather a destiny for any great artist-wanabe.
(flowers are used to refer to my completed works...no WIP stuff...)
Death is the beautiful thing here. it sparks the artists to be really creative and driven...as we fear that tomorrow we'll die...and we don't wish to regret that we should have done this or that work b4 dieing...like any artist, we enjoy to create art works that people can admire...not create art works and just store inside our brains. after imagination(passive), comes creation(action).

hence, to define the difference between the artists...we compare their works. thats how important works matter to an artist.

Since seconday 4, I've been jotting down notes that i find interesting. inspirations are from my daily life, my dreams, my wildest imaginations, my jokes, my friends, news, nature, family and even stars. This habit is very very very benefiting for me! Ideas come and go jus like tat, and i can't allow such interesting things to slip away just like tat. a pencil and a paper...microsoft word...tat's all i need. this habit probably shapes me into a 'story' person...and now, i'm sharp, observant and sensitive to life(the source of all inspirations)....thanks to this habit.
(and ya, all my seeds lie in my word doc, and papers i kept in a folder. so when i die, u noe wher to find..lol)

Artist Block. haha....i have this problem too. But i'm lucky...when i can't draw, i will start to think about some story. I'll force myself to think...i go by the hard way. I don't like to wait for the inspiration to come. i need to HIT on something, and then get inspired.
whenever i say i'm hav no inspiration, i hav inspiration the next minute. becos i'm thinking abt it...i made a move...and that move probably broke the 'artist block'. in all, i seldom get artist block...i only feel restless...

Creativity. u hav to work ya mind for this one. u-think-ideas. if u take away 'think' , then u will never reach to the ideas.

Originality. I'll tok about that next time. my brain is over heating already...haha!

---------------------------------------------------

Godfather, the movie was fantastic. good story, good acting, good settings, good directing, good lighting, good editing.....tats why its a american classic. recommend to everyone!

Alrite, till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment