Friday, March 21, 2008

advertise now!

this is an advertisement. costing $0. profit? priceless.

kk, i noe u wana say priceless means no money oso.

aniwae, i'm going advertise on my OWN websites! hahahaha!

u can find the links on the left side of this blog.

first and foremost! HOUWORLD is my official website. this is the site tat i spend money to obtain...and i'll keep developing it..making it worth revisiting. rite now, its kinda not worth revisting...shame on me.

next, my sketch blog!!! this is the one u all mus watch out for...as i'll be posting all my new works there....scribbles, sketches, painting etc. feel free to comment and critic! oso considersing to all a chatbox now....

lastly, my deviant art site. please link me up if u hav an account too! help me fit into this big society asap! thanks in advance! :)


my curent deviant art avatar..a really quick sketch...

now i kinda hav phobia uploading stuff....hav been uploading quite a lot of stuff recently. damn sick and time consuming. hope my effort pays off!

wish you all a good March! haha!

regards,
MarchBoy (another nick?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment