Tuesday, May 13, 2008

recap on my HK trip

back in singapore now! greetings everyone!

this trip is yet another unforgetable one....HK always inspires me. and after this trip, i hav this strong feeling that i am returning to HK to start my career...i'm not sure abt this until i've made this impt trip....
one thing i wan ppl in singapore know... i am who i am....and i love who i am...the 10 over years i've spent in singapore definitely contributed largely to who i am now....and i thank singapore for that. lol!
i see HK as a place where i can grow faster and stronger as an artist...the competition, market and opportunites there are what i want...and i like the ppl there...my parents and relatives are there....so many factors....

but hey! i'm a singapore citizen! will serve the army at 10th July 2008. bring it on! rawr!!!!!
and i finally updated my P.R identity card for HK. good job!
i hate to discuss abt my identity....classifying myself bla bla....
but i do acknowledge my chinese ancestors! i'm so proud to be a chinese!

rmb i mentioned b4 tat my cam was spoilt? well, the memory card was spoilt too. super angry abt it...but yea, my dad bought me a new digi cam....so i shall stop complaining.


BBOYZ in da hse yo!



ghostly building...



how do i go through this crowd?



tat building looks like mi!!!!



this cross is huge!



load them up!



issit slping or issit......?



tat's the hse. i like!



back to nature! i look like i'm ready to poo poo!



i'm little kelly's uncle! she's very smart and adorable!
the woman watching the show is kelly's grandma.
the woman in the show is i don't know who.



this is power! bumped into tryphena and her family in HK!
lucky lucky lucky!
we were like.....'wat are u doing here?'....LOLOLOL!!!!!



that night, i went to see e beautiul and very misty cityscape of HK with my mum.



i look like a piece of shit in this photo.



sharon sis, me, erwin bro (sharon's dear husband), and sharon's dear mum (who teaches art as well)! my parents were there too....we had a great lunch together!



i got a bag of gifts from sharon sis and erwin bro! big thanx!!!



self take pic AGAIN....hahaha!



time to say goodbye. cya HK!


nothing spectacular abt my trip....but wat spectacular was the change in my vision abt my future.... and i've grew wiser...thanx to myself!

hahahaaha!

yea...shall enjoy my time (without working) b4 i enter army...(excited)


No comments:

Post a Comment