Tuesday, June 26, 2007

trivial

trivial stuff....

1) scrawl studios is treating the whole company to watch transformer movie on thursday. I rejected the offer becos i want to watch with poly frens.....

conclusion: i'm stupid.

2) scrawl will be on Kids central this sat...wat time i dunno....the programme is tac-5? tech-5? something 5.....but definately not high 5.

conclusion: i'm not watching.

3) I am doing storyboarding now....scrawl's work....

conclusion: I dun wish to answer this one.

4) I am watching one litre of tears ep 5 soon....now loading in crunchyroll.com.....I cried really badly.....i can't take it....i hate cancer kind of drama...but tis one is base on a true story...so i feel more for it....i get to see basketball! get to see the cute puppy!

conclusion: i do have feelings.

5) drank jolly shandy.

conclusion: its expensive to buy at 7-eleven. I still like the taste.

6) approximately 6 people asking me for direction.

conclusion: i have no sense of direction. But i have the 'director' look.

7) I ate Yupi gummi burger.....the bread part's is not as orange as u can see on those on the plastic cover.

conclusion: they cut cost by putting in less food dye? holyshit...

8) When i wana edit my blog...those posts that have photos, the paragraphs that i typed will kind of jump lines...then i have to edit for a long time for that stupid error.

conclusion: I really love and hate technology.

9) my mum is returning from Hong Kong finally. She wants to return and see me so badly u noe? okay, no boasting....she wun want to see the hse man.....it is so clean...everything is so neat....nothing is misplaced...she will be so happy...

conclusion: she will not be happy. LOL

10) every morning, i am eating the 60cent Sunshine Cream Bread....

conclusion: there really has cream in the bread....the legend is true! OMG.....strawberry cream, vanilla cream, chocolate cream, peanut cream, butter cream.....tis is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment