Thursday, June 14, 2007

THANX!

I've been to Hell....

i left scrawl at 7.45pm....quite late.....reason why? going to meet my gang.....zhi jie, wei bin, kevin and most importantly, Daniel Lee....the birthday boy!
we planned to go to those bugis steamboat area to eat...........steamboat......

i wait at mac.....meet wei bin...go ther.....choose the restaurant....prepare to pay.....OH NO!!!!! i lost my wallet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my tian!......i was like half smiling, my heart stopped beating....i can't imagine the consequences....i can't take it...my IC!!!!! Spoiled my day...and birthday's boy day...

wait...let's trace back......i mus hav left it at mac......RUN!!!!!!!! i chiong like cheetah.....
cool......the climax......i cannot find......the place was taken by two unsuspecting ladies....confirm not them i thought...who r before them then?


'a couple was there having their meals after you guys left, then the two ladies came...," another kind lady who was sitting beside all along told me so.....

my fren said......we still hav a chance...couple will usually return.....

yes, i noe what he meant......cos the guy partner mus act gentleman by returning everything to the mac's counter in order to please the female partner.....the logic is there.....

in the end, i really got back my wallet from the counter.....not a single thing went missing....

THANK YOU, couple! didn't get to see their faces.....but ya, u have done the right thing!
this is unbelievable......maybe, the birthday boy Daniel gave me his 'birthday luck'.....hahahaha

then we proceed to eat steamboat.....FUN FUN FUN...!!!!!!!!

life is crazy! i LoVE it! MAy the cOuplE be together happily forever..u hav my blessing! :)

next post will hav photos....my 23rd post coming up! I am so thrilled......

No comments:

Post a Comment