Friday, June 15, 2007

23rd post!

yeap yeap yeap!!!
23rd post is here...i can't wait to do this....
presenting my CHILDHOOD PICTURES!!!!! some classical photos hor.....LOL....

featuring me......some of them have dates printed on it.....
i am a very emotional person....when i got to see all these pics after so much work and work and more work....everything seems perfect for me right now.......i'm like wanting to cry with joy....but ya, not so emotional lah......not yet.....hahahaha

this is me! when i was 1/2 year old.....my most sentimental, important, inspiring, significant photo of my entire life!!!!! yes, this is the one.......mi holding a pencil and wearing my dad's artist hat.....i prefer pencil to toy when i was a kid (my mum told me...) indeed.....

the second pic! i love this shot to the max....look at my dumb face!.....oh gosh, i was
celebrating my 5 year old birthday at my nursery in Hong Kong. notice the number...03 03 1993 wednesday! ......(my next big birthday will be on 03 03 2033.....lol ) btw,i can't rmb tt i have taken this pic or celebrated this birthday....its quite grand for a kid i feel.....i'm like a God being worshipped....shiok lah!

hey hey hey, i hav fans already....the lady in red is trying to get me sign a million dollar contract....but my attention is on the camera man....SMILE!

another pic from 1993.....the year i came Singapore....no wonder i look so sad when i was celebrating my birthday......my fans must be crying damn badly.....but ya, i never stop drawing...


when i was 4 years old, i gave a look of 'life is never easy'..and then i also showed bit of 'what can i do about it' feeling.....how about tat!?

6 years old.....gone crazy already....*_*

next, 15 June.....My dear mum's birthday!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MUM!
I am so proud tt i am a member of this wonderful family....ya love and care for me really matters .....i will be a good boy...hahahaha...Love u!......stay healthy and happy....!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment