Saturday, February 2, 2008

semester ending!

here's my 63rd post.

my passion of making posts special is slowly fading away....hmmm....no no no, its still there...haha
just finished watching '5cm per second' anime. pretty well done. especially the background art and their lighting skill. the kind of love in this anime is so pure....almost like a dream. making me feel kinda depressed abt the reality....lol!

okay, i really enjoyed watching chapter one of this anime, simply becos the animation team had put in lots of attention onto the train station! yes! i love train stations....taking a train ride to sch in the morning is always pleasant. i always wanted to do something related to train station...and this anime just awed me in many ways. good good...

now that i'm inspired....i did this piece. used filter-'poster edges' after i painted the whole thing.
and lastly, this illustration is named 'Other World'. hope u like it.



i am so not in the mood to do work now....well, do i hav a choice?...(laughs)

and ya, my dad came back to Singapore! super long time no see him...Finally had a wonderful dinner with him tonite...yeap. soon my dad and mum will return to HK...leaving me and my sis in Singapore. Kind of happy that i can gain total independence soon...but hey, i'm not a very independent person...tats means i'm pretty much in deep deep shit. we'll see....

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment