Friday, February 22, 2008

500G harddisk

500GB Seagull harddisk obtained! for $199. no in-built fan system...so gotta fan it yourself. i'll probably tell lame jokes to it, to keep it feeling cold? lol...ya i noe...Seadoor harddisk lah.

okay...went to watch the movie 'Jump-ass' yesterday. the movie supposed to have lots of fast pace actions! sadly....i dun really think those Jump-ass jumped or teleported exciting enough yet. or rather, the excitement didn't stack up...i can see lots of potential in this movie....but yeah...the approach to this movie is pretty safe, but not well rounded...TOO MANY questions left unanswered...i'm pretty dissappointed becos i think it can be one of my fav show in 2008 ( if only i directed this show....WAHAHAHA!) i give it 5.5/10....it can be a 8/10 show though. wasted. now, we shall wait for those ppl from the scary movies production team to recreate this show and make it a fun one!

next, i think i gotta mention abt CJ7 by stephen chow. i felt frustrated and very dissapointed. not gonna explain....paiseh. 4/10 or 2 stars.

passed my napfa test finally. got silver. and i'll promised to continue running...and do more pull-ups....until my arms are thicker than my thighs..my thighs thicker than tree trunks....then i'll be paralysed becos i'm too too fit...LOL!

okay....gotta change tactic for my big poster. i'm going for simplicity....a very very nice way to 'cover up' my laziness...well, its a smart move i guess. in exchange, i got to PLAY more!~

hmmm...my soul is feeling abit restless though...needa good rest actually. i want to go to some villages or farmlands to breath in FRESH air! to cleanse my soul...to charge up my brain power....to ....to....

argh...forget it. i dun noe wat to say liao. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment