Wednesday, April 25, 2007

tagboard ready

lucky day for me.....

i've got great help from yawen and kaiteng, Interactive media superstar?...cough...cough...far from it...but.....hmm.....getting there.....but hmm...still quite far.....

okay...yawen started blogging around the same time as me, however....her site is so complete and nice....she knows her html stuff well i guess....my current blogskin is so freaking boring....
gotta find some time to do something abt it....haizzz

oso mus give credit to clara....she helped me get rid of some extra 5 tagboards tt appeared on my blog....yaya and teng teng didn't do a clean job after all......still, i'm e ultimate loser in 'technology'.....(like i feel damn proud like tt....lol)

thanx all..... : )
(btw, liying has itchy hands....she used my pencil and draw on my white keyboard!!! aiyo...)

No comments:

Post a Comment