Monday, April 9, 2007

3rd post!!!

this is great! my 3rd post....get to see my favourite number 3 again....

Currently in wk6/wk12 of my Final Year Project(FYPJ)...half way through and so much has to be done....i regret playing dota sometimes...wasted my time getting owned upside down by the com....my frequency of getting pwned for first blood is 88%....tats really stupid....lol

well....i shall do something special whenever my post hit the no.3....so the next 3 coming up will be my 13th post.....(hopes tis keep me going on....hahaha) here's scotts caple and me! he's e Art Director for Pixar's "The Incredibles"....fantastic storyboard artist man~......Respect!!! >_<

note: during 2006, he was invited to come to Nanyang Polytechnic to impart his valuable insights in art and animation to us....incredible lah...

No comments:

Post a Comment