Saturday, April 14, 2007

ATM card

hahaha.....todae i've went to the bank and got my first ever ATM card.....19 years old already....this shows that i seldom withdraw my money from e bank.....cos i kinda love to see my account book's money increases.....lol

well, i never had a playstation, xbox, gameboy, mp3 player, cd player, ipod, pocket pc and hard disk before....my life still goes on pretty well without all this high tech stuff...hahahaa

high tech stuff i own currently: desktop, handphone, broken kingston thumbdrive, broken ear piece and a 'waccow' tablet......pretty damn sad isn't?

but ya, gotta buy a hard disk and a proper ear piece asap.....or i might as well go to the jungle and live liao.....

time to spent lah, stingy bastard! ( a voice within me was heard...)

No comments:

Post a Comment