Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010 LOL!!!

okay, my 130th post for the new year. not bad~

2 things is gonna happen this year for me.

ORD (getting out of army) and getting my ass back to Hong Kong.

I've been anticipating this since last year haha!

unlike last year, i'm expecting A LOT from this year. and any year after this year...until 2012, lol!

it would be best if there's an overseas trip with my frens this year after i ORD.

okay, another big transition is going to happen. but i'm 30% ready only, haha!

lots of prep-work needed to be done.

Hou Yeung's 2010 living lifestyle?
keep talking!!! keep drawing!!! keep playing!!! keep reading!!! keep eating!!! keep watching movies!!! keep watching NBA!!! keep laughing!!! keep dreaming!!! keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding love~!!! keep breathing!!!!

kk, take care everyone!

super good mood today btw :)

No comments:

Post a Comment