Friday, December 4, 2009

back from aussome training!

hello!! i'm super proud of myself. able to take part and finished ATEC. the consecutive days of outfield missions are not easy...but not impossible to do. it's tough, and it's jus tough enough to not 'kill' me yet. its jus tough enough to make me a stronger and better person. its jus tough enough to make me feel homesick and wana cherish my freedom more. this exercise is the highlight of my tankee career and i think i've done well :)

i needa mention abt the night sky during my outfield...FULL OF STARS. i've made a wish upon a shooting star. then after staring at the sky for another few more minutes... i saw another one. then i realise the shooting stars there are "free". hence i jus lay my back on the tank's turret and enjoy the very cooling weather at night. afternoon time can be crazy hot. but u won't perspire much. i have lots to share..but lazy to type them down here haha

the R&R programmes are kinda plain as rockhampton is a pretty normal suburban town.
still i've really enjoyed myself throughout this trip. i watched Mary and Max and Overheard on the SIA plane...great shows. and i watched 2012 at rockhampton...i wish to slap the director's face..nuff said.

can't wait for Avatar. pray that it will be one of my fav sci-fi show.

kk, some photos. those mission photos are much more epic but can't share here :(




before we set off to aussie!



the tankee warriors.



my crew consists of houyeung (loader), calvin(gunner) and bryan (driver). the ultimate vehicle commander for the crew is not in the picture though. we are the champion!



i'm slightly cuter.


never forget to draw a little.



spread across a few days to finish this piece.
if possible, i wish to hav this couple sculpted out. and then there would be another right hand holding a samurai sword to be sculpted out for buyers to change. how i wish~



one-shot marker pen work.


december already. ORD in May. BRAVO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment