Saturday, September 5, 2009

Keep Breathing...

some old pics. went to some toy convention thingy at art museum. as expected, the toys (on sales) didn't wow me on that day. however, something unexpected there, jus wowed me! those freaking cool toy guns (for trying)! i got to play in one of the mini-death match game. and as expected, i got zero kill and one death at the end of the game.

yeap, met zishen there. and gotta thank him for introducing this hobby to me.


G.I.JOE the rise of the revenge of the fall.



all sorts of weapons, COOL!



Terminator 4 : Resistance Fail



nice cosplay


ghost buster gal and the legendary mask riders. Epic win!



finally, here r my latest doodles.


my "just-draw" feeling is back.
hence, a random piece of art is born.
the rabbit theme was discovered later after putting in some random objects/subjects.
just draw lah!




don't pissed of that peeing guy there, pete.
hmm, i used ink brush for this one. and later used a 0.05 fine marker to refine some edges.
will continue to explore this medium :)


i've been spending more time reading recently. little time for drawing. its fine, cos i noe i'm slowly progressing to the direction i want to go. and this (great feeling) helps me to overcome ALL SORTS OF BAD THINGS that happened in my camp. i'm super overworked, super shag, super pissed off, super sian....and time passed really really slowly for me. the next thing i noe is that my weekends are burnt like free. likely can claim day-off.

my knee is not healing. i fucking hate this injury. its one of the main reason for my unhappiness in camp. (bite lips)

nvm.

nvm.

nvm.


breath in, breath out...

kk, let's enjoy this wonderful piece of song.
Keep Breathing.



all that i know is keep breathing...

hang in there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment