Sunday, August 30, 2009

i can see it

i've found a wonder book recently. super happy.

this book really makes me feel that i can realise my dream.

i'm super motivated.

but i'm super occupied.

mum's back from HK todae. had a lunch with her, told her abt my "Butterfly Language" story idea. She loves it. Its the first time she praises me abt my own story. B4 this, she would jus nod her head, one ear in one ear out. haha

eh, previously i tot i'm going to study in HK city university's Creative Media. nope, not anymore. I would go for some other fine art course in some other Uni in HK. cos, i know what i want. Thanks to Digital Media Design :)

watched District 9 with sis. I think its the first time i watch a movie with my sis. we both enjoyed the show. worth the money, very entertaining.

watched UP alone, lol. first time watching alone. (all watched b4 except me)
like Wall E, the first part is very well done, then gradually becomes any other typical show that is ends with lots of actions. to me, both Wall E and UP's first act and their 3rd act has different direction, style and approach. basically, their 3rd act spoils the show. simply becos they thot that the audience would prefer to watch some actions in the films.

i say Ratatouille is the best Pixar show.

the next show i wana watch is Moon! can't wait!

kk, gotta go.

dinner with mum. scene 3 act 2 take 1.

ACTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment