Saturday, January 17, 2009

Zleeping

Sleeping.

If i'm not wrong, i used to think that sleeping is a waste of time. Sleeping takes up approx 30% of your entire lifetime...hmm, if you live up to 100 years old, you've spent 30 years sleeping!!!! I used to believe that i prefer not sleeping(if i can do so)... and make good use of those 'sleeping time'.

hey hey. i was wrong.

Sleeping is a wonderful thing. Only till I went to the army, then i started to appreciate sleeping. the moment you know that you can close your eyes and rest after some super tiring trainings, you know that you are 'going to heaven'. this kind of feeling is awesome...period.

and i've jus attended 2 of my friends' 21st birthday chalet this sat! Congrats to Zhi Jie (15th Jan) and Amelie (17th Jan). i had a great time, Osh! but i'm super tired lah...I got to meet some 'long time no see' sec sch frens and poly frens! its really nice to see them again. I treasure friendship ALOT! (in case, u guys don't noe, lol!) I hope all the friends who i know but lost contacted still remember me! well, i'm not really good at keeping in touch with friends actually, i kinda dislike going online and chat and i dislike maintaining my friendster and facebook accounts...my bad.

anyway, i slept like a pig when i got home. and now, i hav e mood to blog! oops, i've skipped my lunch....heck lah.

yeap, sleeping is essential. it's a irreplaceable thing. it's a gift from our creator, haha! i would say, everyone has at least ard 30% of happiness in their life! and those 30% are from sleeping...provided you have a nice bed, nice pillow, nice blanket, nice room temperature etc...wahaha!

I will never want to sleep more than what i need though, cos my life is still based on those time when i'm awake. hence, i shouldn't waste my time sleeping too much....or blogging too much...haha!

kk, shall go and do some other stuff.

LEON LEE reporting!

Mood : HAPPY AND RELAX
Health : NOT BAD
Energy : NOT BAD
Luck : QUITE BAD
Intelligence: NOT FOUND
Creativity: ERROR
Finance: POOR
Career : NONE
Stomach: EMPTY

what a loser...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment