Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009!!!

WAHA! 1st Jan 2009! the year of moo moo cow. welcome to my life...lol!

it's a year...from the start to the end....that i'll be serving the army. Moooo~

it's a year that i will go to Germany and Australia...

it's a year that i will learn and experience new things that may have a great impact on my future life.

it's a year of bad economy...but it won't affect me much...lol!

it's a year that i need lots of mind power to overcome...haha!

it's a year that i expect the least from everything.

perhaps with low expectations, i can actually enjoy my life better?

i shall see....lol!

well, this doesn't mean that i will 'moo moo' my 2009 away like a loser...

it's a year that i will continue to improve myself, as an artist...a soldier...a normal human being. moooo~

2008 was great. i'll tell u why...

at first, i tot 2008 was nothing much (i'm so wrong)...probably becos of that epic 'acneggedon' issue that kinda ruined my good feelings about 2008. (stupid me).... i also got emo about having insufficient time to draw and rest...haiz....not to mention that i'm going to be single for 21 years ...lol! and i didn't gain much weight...haiz....basketball skill deproved...can no longer touch the rim....haiz.... parents not around to cook good food for me...holycow~

BUT i think i've neglected some really wonderful things that had happened earlier this year! i received Diploma with Merit from Digital Media Design course. miss my lor mee! miss my illegal Lan game sessions! miss everything there lah! and then i went to HK and Shen Zhen...got to meet my relatives! updated my ID card to lee HOU yeung. went to Thailand with my buddies, i won't forget this one :) ...after grad, i played like there's no tomorrow. i oso managed to draw something that pleased myself. then, i got enlisted! Army is FUN for me...but the idea that it takes 2 years to finish is kinda TOO fun...moohaha! 24km route march, field camp, live firing, threw grenade, super short hair cut, gay on bed etc. and recently, became a tankee...got gold for IPPT...make new army frens....and now i have developed some awesome ideas for my future projects!!! (my greatest achievement in 2008.) Mooray!!

2008 was fantastic lah. 2008 had contributed a lot to this super nice guy u noe now. i'm grateful.


i randomly picked a card from a deck minutes before 2009 arrives...i wanted this card to 'represent' my life in the year 2009....

~Seven of Hearts!~

somehow i like this card. i guess i'll like 2009 as well!

yeap, thats about it. Wish everyone a Happy New Year!

-----------------------------------------------

oh ya, i wana declare one thing before i go!

u guys can call me Leon!

Leon Lee Hou Yeung a.k.a Xelex.

it's unofficial...but i'll introduce myself as Leon Lee in the future!

one step closer to stardom....or stardoom!

i feel complete now!!!!

moOoOoOoooOOoooOOOoooOOo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment