Friday, July 4, 2008

cool

yeap...some more happy moments!


Secondary 4/9 class gathering! less than half r present.
but i got to meet frens who i haven't meet for years!
tats ver cool...haha! (late june 08)



after the rather crampy dinner, we took a grp photo!
thanks to Crystal(from sec 4/7) for helping us take photos!
she got like 6 digi cams to take loh!



Valentina. My seating partner for first half of the year. totally screwed up my studies.
she gave me five or six blue blacks on my arms b4!!! siao ar!



Second half of the year...O' Level nearing. I chose to seat with a super nice guy! Melvin Foo!
He would wake me up whenever i'm dozing off...n he encourages me to study hard! big thanx!
really relieved that i didn't pull ya results down...haha!



daniel and kev were my seating partners oso.



Xelex's signature pose WIDESPREAD! I'm still e best at it! muahahaha!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Qian Tong's birthday! happy 20th! We went to Mind Cafe to celebrate her birthday!
my first time playing in Mind Cafe...fantastic experience!



RouFang, Winnie, QianTong, Lameass, Kathleen, ChunHuat.
yeah, i changed my specs. so? big deal ar? ok ok...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

lastly, i celebrated Adriano kojimama's (his real identity remains a mystery) birthday. we went to play LAN games. Call of Duty 4!!!!!
freaking awesome! love shooting each other's ass!
a pic speaks a thousand words...but we didn't take any pic for that day. we'll take some grp photos some other days bah...we hav to do it! time is not waiting for anyone. we will turn old soon! omg!

damn , i miss my sch days! primary sch...sec sch....poly....
make me wana go Uni...for the fun of it. not for the cert....hahahahaha!
seriously..being a student in sch is super fun okay.
but i enjoy my time now..being a free man...so FREE man...

kk...i needa rest soon. nitex.

No comments:

Post a Comment