Monday, July 7, 2008

b4 i go...

oh man oh man oh man....

today is 8th of July. on 10th July...i'll be a different man. no longer a free man. i'll become an effing recruit! i'm starting to feel excited about it!

kk, lets check out some photos first....


Cosfest at Downtown East! my first time to a cosplay event...its quite normal...i didn't get to say.."oh wow!" or "OMG look at that!" or "Shit! thats some awesome shit!". Neither did i get to do the following actions...1.Faint 2.puke 3.sleep..... so ya, its pretty cool overall...



My poly friend, SeeJay is cosplaying (3rd guy from left).



Winnie, my pri sch fren! she is really cool! i'm cosplaying banana btw...
Adrian's framing is fantastic...most of u all won't noe winnie is carrying a samurai sword.


went sing at partyworld e next day! had a great time!


watched Handjob movie....oh, i mean Hancock movie. its pretty entertaining to watch. far from great though.

i oso managed to get really wasted. played some poker game with breadboyz. got owned by the absolute vodka. puke like a....i dun noe how to describe it. they actually filmed me vommitting! the game is quite crazy, intense and refreshing. will intro to others next time.

i really accomplished one thing after my fusion show(grad show)....tat is....play like there's no tomorrow.

i think i've over-play too much....its good and bad...my soul is feeling very tired...its like i didn't get a good rest at all....i'm gonna age quicker?

the future is very very very uncertain! but i'm not troubled over it anymore.

actually i'm troubled by it.

i'm honest to myself.

facts are hard to swallow.

they are so spikey.

anyway, huifen had a bet with me! she said that i will smoke (on my own will) within/after my 2 years in army. i'm like...you wana bet 5 million dollars? cos i'm freaking sure that i will win the bet. but of cos, the bet has to be more practical. so if huifen lose, she will give me $10. If i lose, i'll give her $100. yes, i'll pay her more cos i'm really freaking monsterly sure that i will win the bet.

i'll claim my money 2 years later. huifen! start saving....LOL!

recently, i started to do some pumpings at night to get myself ready for Basic Military Training.
i hope that my performance there is not the worst. cos tat will make my life easier there...being the weakest guy in the platoon is mentally and physically torturing! someone turn me into a girl pls!......(lame)

kk, i hate to tok abt army stuff. but maybe i'll change my perspective abt it soon.

if i'm not wrong, i'll be out of e camp by 26th july(saturday).

S-H-I-T!

now, will head to my sketch blog and do another update! go take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment