Saturday, January 12, 2008

shark fin soup

man, i hav to blog this.

I swear i will never eat shark fin soup again in my life.

this means NO eating it during people's weddings, my wedding or any ocassion.

sharks are such beautiful creature. they have been around for such a long time....and we human are making them face extinction...

face extinction because of? their tasteless fins.

I was young when I had shark fin soup at chinese restaurants. Now, I grew older and know know how to act accordingly. Hence, my decision here is final. And I strongly encourage you all to quit eating shark fin soup or anything originated from sharks.

I am feeling so guilty, angry and sad right now.

watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7TqTEtbmY8&feature=related


human human human....ugly side of human is so human...u noe wat i mean?....we are the worst predator, omnivore and carnivore on earth! this record is so hard to beat, keep up the good work guys.

damn it.

c'mon, spare a thought for others.

say NO to shark finning.

No comments:

Post a Comment