Monday, January 21, 2008

misunderstanding...

cough cough....i'm here to tok abt my previous post on fusion 08....

lol, i got some feedbacks from my poly frens today abt that post...they read the post and interpreted the way i do not want them to interpret....in other words, my lousy english has led to some misunderstandings/miscommunications....damn depressed now....hahaha

so i'm here to clear up the 'mess'...

my main intention was to encourage ppl to go to Fusion and stuff...and i didn't mean to be unfriendly to those who aren't willing to go to fusion...

so all my poly mates, "Best wishes to u guys!"

thats the best thing to say..be neutral and good...hahahahaha!
(dun hammer me or stab me....)

kk, crap post again...spare me ppl....lol!

--------------------------------------------------------------

kool, i shall take the chance to tok abt something else.

eh, i will do a very detail post abt my NYP life soon....my 3 years spent in Digital Media 'Dead-sigh'....i mean design....

hmmm, probably after fusion...when i'm finally a free man....i will write this entry. a '600 million words, super ultra detail to the hair and germs' kind of entry....

hopefully, its a happy post...lol!

i have work to do...gotta go....take care guys.

i need a break! i need more personal time! argh argh argh argh!!!!!!!!
i'm the kind of person who prefers to speak out all the things i noe b4 i hit the graveyard...no secrets before i'm a gonner....hard to achieve...but i'll work towards that!!!!
okay, i'm totally off track now....i need my holidays......

let's move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment