Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Xmas

guess wat? A new year is coming!!!! okay, u noe i noe.....
will turn 20 next year....pretty cool i tink. hahaha! still young man, lots of stuff are waiting for me to do...
Btw, my cousin(Chris)'s wife Amanda gave birth to baby girl Christine on 23rd Dec 07, absolutely amazing! Can't wait to visit them and pinch the baby's chubby face! hahahha!

Alrite, a new year marks a new beginning (for me)....my passion for art is jus getting warmed up...my perspective/attitude towards life hasn't change much....happy go lucky....lucky go happy.....work hard to happy...lucky lucky...go go go!..(tat's 4 me to understand...lol)

okay, this is Peace Robot. It carries no weapon...very safe...very friendly :)


damn, gotta practise more...the lighting feel is still pretty sucky! and i took quite long to achieve this.....paint paint paint paint paint pain pain pain....hand pain....got it?


kk....world peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment