Monday, December 31, 2007

BYE BYE 2007!

Oh Oh Oh.....its time to say goodbye....goodbye to the year 2007....

trust me...this is an emotional moment for me.


live in this world for 19 years....totally in love with living....feeling alive....for now, i dun mind living for a 100 years....saying a century of lame jokes...


i remembered i made this statement this year....

"Life is wonderful if you see it my way."


and well, actually i wish to add....my latest statement....."Life is beautiful. And it is as ugly as how beautiful it is."


in any case....i jus love this life....a life of no turning back....life that we dun wish to regret....though regretting abt life is inevitable...hahahaha.


i hav so much to say, but time is seriously running out....2008 is coming!


welcome 2008! a new chapter of my life will begin pretty soon...and i will make every chapter of my life wonderful...becos i believe i control my life...i decide my feeling of the day...and i wan to be happy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (i jus love laughing out LOUD!)


to end this post, i shall show u the very very last photo i took in 2007 (self-took). making this photo worth 3 billion pounds..........................................of butter.....(still lots of money there...LOL)


my head represents zero....hand represents seven....07 there you go :)
breath in, breath out...
smile guyz!

No comments:

Post a Comment