Wednesday, August 22, 2007

holiday~

i hav a hole in my name i am lee hou yeung



funny?


okae, what makes me laugh & cry now.....holiday, minor project and mum and sis not at home....

this holiday may become another tiring one......lots of fun to 'achieve', my super minor matters big time to me...and with mum gone to HK, sis serving SIA as air stewardess now....i now hav one more new task.....keep the house clean and neat...forget it man....this wun happen.....lol


.....and ya, lots of exercise man....basketball for life.....


i will be doing my minor project alone this time....i seriously don't have a theme to work on to....i just want to upgrade my drawing and photoshop skills...will post my works here i guess :D


here r some wonderful memories....not all in photo format...some inside my brain....haiz
took these pics from marc and xuan....thanks guys



18 Aug 07, BBQ...celebrating marc & jon's birthday!


20 Aug 07, Safety @ work prize presentation day...



TAIZAILE productions...daryl, me and yongming!
we won gold....totally out of this world lah....



eli, perry, zal, mada and clara



xuan, long, karty, maimai and lissy



on 16 Aug 07, i went to crowbar awards....pay $50 eat mee siam....took 5 papers and went home...steady.....


today, 23 Aug 07....have to move on as usual...i am very serious now....hahahahhaha!

kk....bye, blog...hav to go out eat lunch liao...mum not cooking, she at hk mah....

No comments:

Post a Comment