Sunday, August 5, 2007

10 things about me

okae, miss lim ting ting wants me to......"each player starts off with ten weird things, habits or little known facts about themselves. People who get tagged must write on their blog about their ten weird things, habits or little known facts about themselves as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you must choose 6 people, tag them and list them in your blog. No tag backs!"

so lame.....good for me....

Xelex says:
1. i used to be a very timid person. weak mentality.

2. Basketball changes the way i see life (in a very good way.)

3. i place family first, frens second, love third.

4. want 2 kids in the future. Preferably a big bro and a little sister :)

5. used to kiss my mum 10 times a day when i was young.....disgusting shit....

6. i can dream of flying and i can control my dreams!

7. X is my favourite alphabet.

8. want to improve my english language.......i is so very wick in inglsih.

9. i really want to make the world a better place. will work my way out!

10. 10 points are never enough to describe me. remember that.

So, I'm tagging:
Michael Jordan
JJ Lin Jun jie
Bill Gates
Brad Bird
Vivian Chou Hui Min
George Bush

as if they read my blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment