Monday, July 23, 2007

PaRiS bOY aLiVe 2007

this is not a dream....but it felt like one...its better than any other dream, becos u can take photos during this 'dream'.....

here r my evidence....

decided to show u guys how xelex 'interacts' with the statues in Paris....(there are too many statues over there...they should donate some to singapore...we will treasure them...lol)


i love this statue very much...hope it symbolises Pisces...my horoscope...



out-fashion pose...dun follow...


legs open too far apart....not graceful....



i poke!



andrew goh! u wun believe this pic looks damn good!!!



another terrific shot...OOOoooOooOOoooOOoooo......


so cold...xelex is so lame.....



psssss...........tat guy behind me is imitating my pose....copy statue.....lol
gd news: i got back my luggage.....SIA compensated me with 10,000,000 Euro.......
fat hope guys....$_$

No comments:

Post a Comment