Saturday, July 21, 2007

...

the trip to paris is actually better than i thought it would be....i imagined it to be good.....but the trip was really fantastic....i was feeling (super) happy for 2 weeks plus....this is really rare.....

i dun noe how to describe everything in words....but all i can say is that i am really fortunate to go to paris....a place that i thought that i will visit when i am 30 plus years old.....lol

lucky i am....i am lucky......

yeah, i haven't get my luggage back....seriously frustrating....its a long story......

now all i can do is to wait and pray.....(i've called the airport numerous times, but they are really 'busy'....and couldn't answer my call....)

i seriously couldn't believe that the luggage can dissapear during the delivery....c'mon, all my frens got their luggages back already....

i don't want the assurance company to compensate me money.....i hate all these troubles

damn lucky....

(but its still worth it....hahhaha....i still can laugh.....i am still alive...hahahahah!)



next, my IAP life.....

assigned to do flash stuff....render props and background designs.....not tough....but i need time to get use to the software....my supervisor, sarah, gave me 5 days to finish the job, which can be done in 2 or 3 days....she's pretty easy going.....feeling lucky again....hahahaha.....

yeelong is damn fast in flash now.....he is fine without me....lol

4 more weeks to go and i will have holiday! a busy holiday.....

so far, i love how 2007 is going.....

No comments:

Post a Comment