Sunday, December 26, 2010

101010101010101010101010101

wow. 2010.

the big transitional year for me.

overall, it's quite a weird ride for me. i can't say this year is normal, hell or heaven. it's a very weird mix of everything.

haha, mus be too much ups and downs and spin around this year. still having motion sickness i guess. so i can't decide if this is a good or bad year for me. maybe more of a negative thing bah...cos i dun feel very positive while trying to feel 2010 as a whole. but then......er....still...then...so....erm...

my health is really bad this year. got skinnier/lighter/more invisible after a stomach flu!

yea. 2010 is pretty much done. I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO A NEW YEAR RIGHT NOW! perhaps I just want some new energy to flow into me, to feel fresh again :)

dun know why...I have this feeling that 2011 is going to be great! hope that i'm right!

oh ya, i've finally bought a new bag to replaced the really old one, lol! yay, so happy!

anyway, 2010 has provided me with several important (personal) lessons...will keep them in mind.

okay, i'll be heading to ShenZhen and stay for a few days...will do my countdown to the new year there with my parents, haha!

so i shall wish everyone a great year ahead here!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment