Tuesday, September 21, 2010

slow

Hmm, life is okay so far, sometimes i would feel damn low though. this school is pretty confusing. or maybe i'm stoooopeed...(swallowed hard)...i...i...i...haiz...

anw, I'm super unproductive and rusty nowadays. *&^*%^$&&* super angry with myself *^&^$%^#%. I don't understand why i just can't concentrate on my work. i find it hard to read long passages. and i took super long to do english and chinese essay writings&^&^&$%@#@($& I find it very hard to express myself when writing. (*&^*%*^%789 there are so many simple chinese words that i've forgotten how to write, and have to look up online dictionary all the time. and i only know these little amount of vocab...hence i hav difficulty doing descriptive writing. haiz....i'll take it slow bah....*%%$%#$%^$#@

oh ya, this is the ONLY finished work i hav done since the day i've came back to HK. and i forgot to thank this guy, Teo Min, for helping me to install Photoshop into my computer (so that i can add colour to this ink work)... Thanks man! btw, Teo Min is the first person from SG to drop by in HK and meet up with me so far!




i wish to draw more...but i'm too slow with my school work...in the end, no time. wth. shit.
i'll be very busy...cos the assignments' deadlines are nearing, and then new assignments with three times the difficulty are coming, bla bla bla....

oh oh...i've watched Satoshi Kon's Millenium Actress...i give it 7.5/10...and Feng Xiaogang's Aftershock....i give it 9/10. (luckily i watched Aftershock at home, for i can't stop crying lol) ...brilliant works! must watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment