Saturday, May 30, 2009

111th post!

thats rite. this post is dedicated to my drawings! (some fireworks pls...haha)

i am not driven enuff...

i allow myself to not doodle or paint for weeks.

totally lack of discipline.

i couldn't focus to churn out what i had in mind.

NBA is driving me crazy.

Youtube is distracting me.

online manga is sucking me in.

I'm jus a little bit tired i guess.

nonetheless, here are some sketches that i've done since JAN. wtf, i've done so little.

u are so screwed.




hmm, intend to do some cool all-round villain super soldiers...



i hate the way i drew this shit. nvm...


this one was done to represent myself in the army. lame...



a scene of us on the truck. i like sitting on 5 tonner!



Demon King. unfinished. will never finish.



copy from Discovery Magazine.



i added this guy to the ad, haha!



K-ON. yes, i mus confess that i've been watching lots of anime now.
take that as expanding my knowledge for art, hahaha!
yeap, i like this anime :)


but of cos, i hav lots of other doodles lah..(try to comfort myself)...i dun wana share with u all leh..lalalala.....hahahaha! and i... and i...

hmmm...

eh...

haiz, i don't wat to say already.

gotta keep drawing!

yea, i guess i'll jus post my art here from now on.

getting lazier and lazier...

No comments:

Post a Comment