Thursday, October 25, 2007

busy...

wooooooooooooOOooooOooooooooosh! my optimus mum is back! hail my mum! Long Live your motherness....sounds abit wrong....aniwae, super happy tt she's back to rescue me! she restores peace to my stormy life...u noe wat i wana say....i noe u noe that u noe i noe u noe...

cool....have been attending lessons recently..i'm slowly feeling the pressure....i wan to pump up my painting skill asap so that i can impress those employers during the freaking fusion show...
rite now, i'm trying to narrow my skill sets towards concept art thingy....nice pencil works, painting technique, perspective, anatomy, expressions...blablabla....

hmm...i have not been exercising for the past 5 wks......DAMN YOU, LEE HOU YEUNG!!!!

holyshit, my poly life is ending soon. I will feel both happy and sad abt it, becos i know tt i can move on to a new phase of my life (exciting)....and i may no longer become a student anymore...(burbed...LOL). somehow i am looking forward to NS, cos i believe i can get inspired abt stuff related to war and military when i going through those inhuman trainings...hahaha...yes, i'm looking forward to it for the sake of art.....how amazing....and i can analyse my buddy's nude body when we are taking shower together...study anatomy.....k, my mind is so screwed....

lame jokes aside....i feeling like dancing recently...going clubbing (once in a long while)...learn chinese painting...and perhaps learn to play a piece of music using piano (so that i can hook up more female victims...hahaha)...ya, i'm eager to try new stuff....n tat feels great....but somehow i jus couldn't manage my time well....and tat pretty much screw up everything...

SCREW YOU, LEE HOU YEUNG! (i feel great when i'm scolding myself...)

OH YEAH!~ (shaking my boney butt...LOL)

kind of a meaningless post...hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment